IDEAL Coatings is a privately owned company with coating capabilities in Grande Prairie, Alberta. We have over 30 years of experience servicing the oil and gas, petro-chemical, mining, and power generation industries among other sectors.
Ideal’s manufacturing process includes the use of three custom built computer numerical control (CNC) cutting and profiling machines. These machines accelerate cut speed and increase accuracy and output quality. Structural steel components, piping and steel plate can be cut to our client’s specification with exact precision. The benefits of optimized production and higher quality cuts is passed on to our customer.
HSE and Quality
IDEAL Coatings is committed to the protection and maintenance of our employees’ health, safety, psychological and social well being. We acknowledge that Workers have the right to a safe and healthy workplace. We will promote continuous improvement of our management systems, consistent with recognized standards and industry best practice.
Our knowledgeable staff and qualified trades are backed by an experienced management team. IDEAL Coatings promotes a safe and quality driven culture with programs to keep our employees engaged and trained in current industry and regulatory practices. IDEAL Coatings is focused on providing industry leading industrial coating services to our clients.
Shop Coating Services
- Abrasive blasting
- NACE certified coaters
- Above ground Industrial coatings
- Below ground Industrial coatings
- Internal industrial coatings – pipe – tanks – vessels
- Powder coating
- Structural Steel Coatings
Field Coating Services
- NACE certified coaters and inspectors
- Field abrasive blasting services
- Pipeline girth weld abrasive blasting and coatings
- Pipeline coatings
- Integrity pipeline coatings
- Internal tank and vessel coatings
- External tank and vessel coatings
- Field industrial coating touch- up crews
Some of our clients
What can we assist you with?
Contact us right now and let us help you find the right solution to your project.